I would like to introduce myself, my name is “Max von Stephanitz” I have joined the Second City Canine Team. I have been an habitual reader of the SCK9 Blog and when I found out it was back up and running, I was eager to begin reading it again. I was talking about it with a friend of mine when he said “Can you keep a secret?” I said no! He told me, he was the Blogger. I though he was BS-ing me but he proved it to me by letting me join the team.
There is potential for good information to be passed along here, but because we are K-9 handles, we tend to focus on the gossip rather then the issues at hand. I for one, love reading the banter between the K-9 Handlers, it makes for interesting reading but I am interested in the issues at hand.
Max von Stephanitz
There is potential for good information to be passed along here, but because we are K-9 handles, we tend to focus on the gossip rather then the issues at hand. I for one, love reading the banter between the K-9 Handlers, it makes for interesting reading but I am interested in the issues at hand.
Max von Stephanitz